It’s important to trust your builder and renovator with the same level of confidence you place in your doctor, your lawyer, and your financial adviser. That trust lays the invaluable foundation to make your renovation journey into a comfortable and pleasant experience.
- Finalizing the Proposal
During our initial phone call, we will:
- Get to know one another and discuss how you heard about us.
- Get an overview of your dream space and determine if your project is a good fit.
- Schedule an on-site meeting during working hours with all decision-makers present.
Inspire Renovations works with homeowners who have been around the renovation block a time or two. They look for value, quality and creativity, and Inspire Renovations delivers.
At Inspire Renovations, we strive to make the remodeling process an enjoyable experience for you. We want you to be INSPIRED by the project, and to share your experience with others who are looking to make their dream space a reality.
At our first meeting, we will:
- Listen to what you like about your current home and what you’d like to change, going over the pros and cons.
- Discuss how Inspire Renovations helps to simplify your home remodeling experience.
- Establish your desired budget and how much you’re comfortable investing to develop a rough estimate the same day. This ensures we are all on the same page and we can move forward with the design or proposal.
- Review and sign either the design or the feasibility agreement.
Our second meeting will include:
- Project design and construction planning.
- Completing a field sketch, acquiring more detailed measurements and photographing the space.
- Scheduling a time to meet and review design concepts.
Note: Not all projects require a design agreement.
The required fee for the design agreement is 5% of the low end of the estimated budget, or a minimum of $500.
Once the design has been finalized, we will:
- Prepare a list for you of all items that require your selection.
- You visit our trusted suppliers and pick the materials you like. We will submit the purchase orders later to have the supplies delivered or picked up.
- We can also introduce you to our Interior Design Partner if you want or need assistance coordinating your selections.
- Review the final specifications and materials selected. We will also consult with suppliers, vendors, and any sources we will need to complete your remodel.
- Compile a detailed final Fixed Price proposal from this information.
Once your project’s selections are complete, we will meet with you to:
- Review the detailed proposal we’ve created based on your design and construction budget level.
- Review the final production floor plans and any other necessary views, and sign the construction agreement.
- Execute the Letter of Intent, which holds your place in our schedule (a 10% fee is required upon signing).
Ultimately, we do all the necessary “leg work” to compile an exact budget so that you can feel comfortable knowing precisely how much your remodel will cost.
Before we begin construction, we will:
- Apply for the necessary permits.
- Release all purchase orders to vendors.
- Prepare the construction packet for your Project Foreman.
- Schedule the pre-construction team conference, if necessary.
At this meeting, we will:
- Introduce you to your Project Foreman and review the project on-site.
- Ask a series of questions regarding general ‘housekeeping’ issues to ensure your safety and security.
- Ask about ways to minimize the impact the remodeling process could have on your daily life.
- Answer any questions you may have before we begin.
During your Inspire project’s construction, we will:
- Update you on changes to the schedule.
- Update you on work we perform.
- Meet with you to address any concerns and questions that may arise during construction.
- Update you on any changes that may require cost increases or credits due to changes in scope of work.
Note: We will not make any scope of work changes until you have approved and signed a written Change Order.
After construction work is completed, we will:
- Deliver your 3-year warranty on workmanship.
- Walk you through the operation of your new fixtures.
- Contact you every 6 months of the warranty period to see how you are enjoying the work we performed and determine if there is anything we need to adjust or repair.